Saturday, May 8, 2010

A walk back to the beginning...

As I have been working on my design... the constant challenge presented due to the nature of the site, is to revert to the masculine and almost industrial manner of design... Which is great- don't get me wrong.. however for my design, it is not ideal. The contrast between new and old, rough and glossy, deep and shallow... CONTRAST in general is largely presented on site... and with this.. the identity of the Utopia must be contrasting to the site.. Thus the application of an earthy meadow... This has to be strong... and visually clear with the way i present the site, and i was beginning to forget that... So, for both your eyes and mine... my inspiration for the funky, fresh and alive UTOPIA!





The interpretation of this has to be brought into the interior but ALSO the exterior... I will keep u up to date- fingers crossed! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment