Monday, July 19, 2010

Octopus

Welcome back all from the -er... well not really a holiday but um.. a break from the schedule of Uni *hehe... Saged has joined the ranks of Twitter- exciting! We now are among the greats and can link you to sites which may shock, inspire and invigorate you in your passion to evolve toward the state of 'sagehood' hehe.. I have been working on the blog too, with a new blog header and background - thanks to bloggers new templates and some elbow grease. I would love to know if you all (my 9 avid ;) followers would like to see some additional touches to the site- ask and we can work on it!

So starting off a new semester, a fresh, i would love to leave you with this quote, it made me smirk- take that as you want hehe...
“Oh, I love hugging. I wish I was an octopus, so I could hug 10 people at a time!” - Drew Barrymore...
Now for those of us who are in the Interior Design course- we are thinking: "Ok, great 10 arms.. YES, more arms for more computers, more pens in hand and more done in a day! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I want to be 10-armed!! I could do so much more!! If only my brain could seperate as well so I could think more things... mwahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could have ten arms so i could be a crazy drummer!!!

    ReplyDelete