Monday, September 6, 2010

Shoot once, kill twice



Yep! Im gonna be catching my dear forgotten blog up as i have been rejecting it.. but no longer! heh -.- So, as i stated in the previous blog, two spaces are redesigned.. yep this is true! So the 2nd is the Underground.. This has been the struggle of the year.. ok wait.. i take that back- the whole project has been a struggle except for the fairytale section of the design- go figure! But! The Underground has gone from Bar, to Cocktail lounge, to Cafe, to...... SPA! Whaaat? I know what your thinking: "Drink to spa? Ok?" During a presentation it was made so clear that i had duplicated functions (tisk tisk) and this was not ideal and as I have a hotel, why not have a spa area! Thanks to Lene for lighting that lightbulb! This sounds good and well, but anyone who knows me, knows that Taashi and the SPA (dum-dum-dum) do not get along.. as one of my dear friends said: When i dip my foot in the pool it is considered a pedicure. Though not quite that bad, the ironic situation is that I am not about the pampering and 'foofi' things that really relate to a spa- oh! oh! and to make it worse i hate a bathtub.. showers- ok but bath.. nope! So, this was a dilemma.. but im finding it quite exciting and confusing.. but good. I dont know why people do some of the items i have read up on- such as the snake massage.. hmm.. i dont know about that one... But hopefully within the next week a new design will emerge and show me what the Spa thing is all about!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment