Monday, February 8, 2010

And it Begins...

Sage: n/adj; to be wise, discerning, prudent, judicious, experienced, and eco-friendly (its a herb, so it works :3)
****
One Question resounds in my head: "How do you start a blog?" The witty and smart remarks- surely too cliche, a quote- don't I have anything to say myself?, a fact- uh, no...
I suppose for those of you reading my perplexed dilemma or blog- I say:
"Hello!"
As this site begins to develop I hope to share insight into the journey that will be undergone as i take the baby- very ginger- steps out into my design world (also known as Btech). Hopefully, at the end of this journey, the goal of self-proclaimed "sage-hood" will be obtained through the use of external influences listed within blogs seen soon but also through life's unplanned and somehow wonderful experiences.

To those of you who choose to read this humble site- thank you, I hope to hear from you as the weeks progress- feel free to drop lines and comments by me, never will input be unwanted.

And it begins. Deep breath- here we go...

1 comment: