Sunday, February 21, 2010

Anime-ME!


Have you ever just laughed at a picture, just out loud and full of non-sensical, odd laughter? Well this image was one of those images that caused me to beam and laugh just because of the cuteness factor. I realize the "C" word was just used- most probably eliminating all male readers... But lets be real here, anime and animation has started to get a negative rap with the idea that anime=childish. I am so sad when I hear that because if i had the choice, an amime movie or image would be my first choice above all else- though I suppose I am slightly more "youthful" in that department ;3... I wanna challenge everyone today- myself included (with pleasure) to look at anime with a non-opinionated standard and let it become what it may be to you... There are so many different types and I think that having a little more laughs based on childish and nostalgic things like anime, isn't such a bad thing. In fact- to be transformed into the cartoon and cute world would be an experience i wouldn't pass up Ive had a taste and would love the whole 'bowl'! (Considering i used to dream in cartoon though alas no longer - but i still think in it!!!)

2 comments:

  1. This is sooooo uu!! hahah mwah! im gonna try and make one of them, just hope it doesnt turn out like an alien :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... dont they look a lil' like aliens tho! I have to say these little creatures are something I wish were real...** Thanks for your comment Curt!

    ReplyDelete