Thursday, April 29, 2010

In and out.. no longer divided

Well, its been what feels like weeks since my last post... but im back and full of fire!
As the design has been evolving, I have found that a huge element that has become as important as the interior, is the link from one building to another on the exterior... It was considered to be as important and my 'space'- so the development began... After meeting with Alex Opper, I found that the site had to be utilized in a linear manner and 'unforced'... and with additional advice from Tony at Matrix here in Port Elizabeth stating that the site should be contrasted with forms created through the landscape, the direction is clearer... With my key inspiration and my principles or concept applied the outcome should be more eloquent and united from interior to exterior...

Inspired by the Singapore Art School, the forms and movement of interior and exterior spaces within one another were stunning and the contemporary edge i needed to complement the buildings on site currently... So, here it is... enjoy and hopefully this is it.. ill hopefully get the outcome to a point where i can share it with u soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment