Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lightbulb!!!

Hey all!

This week was a week of deliveries! :) All that i ordered arrived... You see, I had ordered a lightbulb for Nomad, fabric for my fashion piece and my mannequin for display, and this week- my lightbulb arrived... its gorgeous, stunning and any other wonderful word I can label the orbed glass. It missed its event when it came later than product hand in but for portfolio- its ready to shine (no pun intended)

The large role of 120m woven palm leaf has arrived... a huge huge role, and im so excited to create the dress Ive envisioned for so long. I hope it works out.. Evolver would be a great addition to my portfolio and a wonderful thing to see come alive. Fingers crossed!

Still waiting for my mannequin! Hoping to meet my lady this week still- cant wait! Yipee!
Good luck all,
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment