Saturday, March 13, 2010

Babi Steps...

Now that you and my dear site have been introduced, the formalities can be eliminated. The concept was clear from the beginning but needed a tie to seal it together, this- I battled with for months.. but with luck I came across the idea of UTOPIA: a good place.. This allowed for development on the merger of tree-hugger, vintage glam, eclectic edge with a splash of modern colour which (in theory) will allow for a place of goodness to be planted within Port Elizabeth! YES! Now, how to accomplish this... Well, im still working on it... I have been measuring the site up from scratch this week, and yes its been interesting... the innocent love I had for the site has slightly dimmed with the finding of hobo houses, trash heaps, and other 'goodness' but now almost done the concept is always inspiring... One of the main images that I find so captivating is... wait for it.. * THIS *

I love it.. it is funky, fun, fresh, bright, eclectic, detailed and witty... not to mention TOTALLY adorable. That is what, in totality, i would love to create with the completion of my site... Is it possible? Um... Well see... (wish me luck!)
(Thanks to "Oh Joy" for the fantastic inspiration!)

No comments:

Post a Comment