Saturday, March 13, 2010

Introducing...

As far as my journey has taken me thus far, my blog has not mentioned the direction which I am taking... So, all of you followers- meet "Boxcar LOCO", "Boxcar LOCO" meet my blog followers...

With that out of the way, I can begin to describe what "Boxcar LOCO" is all about. When i first moved to this city, first year interior design, driving from the airport a place caught my interest- The Humewood Train Depot. I fell madly in love with the rusted, aged elegance and the fantastic potential. I loved it from day one and this year it only seemed natural to do what I love. The site has aged with time and this year it looks older than ever but it has become dear to my heart and I hope that with the progress this year will take, I will show more people the vast beauty I see in the site and in the little details so often taken for granted. So, with further a due- the face to the name: "Boxcar LOCO"...

No comments:

Post a Comment