Friday, March 5, 2010

Je T'aime: I love..

To love, an emotion strong and often the spur of so many things... Love can be harnessed and utilized to motivate, direct and even redefine a persons view or goals... so today.. i will share my loves with u- described with images of course!

I love day dreaming... to drift away and never come back.. i only wish (sigh)


I love anything and all things PINK~ (Im sure the viewers are surprised! ;D)


I love anime and lil creatures of the cutest nature... these make my day and honestly, to be recreated into something like this wouldn't be a bad thing! <3



Most of all the love to be free, to dream and live life to the full is one that I hope to strengthen throughout this year- expressing myself through design and all i do each day... LOVE, LIVE, LAUGH!



Thanks to Bluebird Vintage, Dainty Squid and Oh Joy! for all the fantastic images...

No comments:

Post a Comment